By the end of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Identify relevant WSH legislations, approved code of practice and Singapore Standards applicable to WAH roles and responsibilities.
- Identify WAH hazards and preventive measures related to WAH.
- Demonstrate the understanding and use and care for various fall arrest systems and equipment.
- Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA), Work-At-Heights (WAH) and Risk Management Regulations
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Hazard Identification for WAH, Fall
- Permit-To-Work (PTW) for WAH Donning of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Selfrelief Technique in Emergency
- Fundamental of Working at heights and Fall Prevention
- Importance of Inspection and Record Keeping of WAH Equipment