Managing workatheights course is s 3 in 1 working at height for Supervisors, Assessors or Managers in Singapore.WSH (Work at Heights) Regulations 2013 stipulates that: “It shall be the duty of the responsible person to enure that no person shall work at height in a workplace unless he has received adequate training on work at height.”
By the end of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations /Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to WorkatHeights (WAH)
- Identify and explain the Roles Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons.
- Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities
- Review the necessary fall preventive / protective control measures for safe execution of WAH activities
- Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan
- Legal requirements, Approved Code of Practice and Standards for WAH
- Roles and Responsibilities Risk Management
- Fall Control Measures
- Fall Prevention Plan (FPP) & its components, including emergency response for WAH Implementation and Monitoring Programme
- Individual Fall Protection equipment and First line Response in emergency
- 35 Multiple Choice Questions
- 2 out of 5 Scenario based questions Practical
The course is for anyone involved in the supervision, planning assessment or management of work at height activities
- Have at least WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 and above or equivalent and the ability to carry out hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control measures.
- Written Assessment – MCQ 70%
- Practical Assessment – Competent
- Learner must pass BOTH parts of the written assessments
- Course attendance:- 100%
Late comers will not be allowed to sit for the test.
Skills Development Fund(SDF)
(Fee Type: Nett Fee)
Participants who are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR) sponsored by Company or Individuals are eligible for the Skills Development Fund (SDF) Funding administrated by the SkillsFuture Singapore Agency (SSG).
Individuals can however apply for SkillsFuture Credits to pay for their training (only applicable for Singaporeans aged 25 and above).
61 Senoko Drive S758238