From 1 January 2017, all construction firms must have at least 10% of their work permit holders (WPHs) to be qualified as “Higher Skilled” R1 workers. Construction personnel registered under the Multi-skilling Scheme are qualified as “Higher Skilled” R1 workers under the Ministry of Manpower (MOM)’s Foreign Worker Levy Scheme.
A well laid timber floor will serve its function in aesthetic and durability. It will also avoid abortive or repair works to the finished timber floor. The following topic aims to highlight the various aspects before, during and after installation of timber floor
- Introduction to Timber Flooring
- Timber Flooring Installation
- Safety in Timber Flooring Installation
- Workplace Safety & Health (Risk Management)
- Construction Productivity (Building & Construction Authority)
Who wish to upgrade to “Higher Skilled” R1 construction workers through Multiskilling Scheme. This course is designed for candidates who intend to qualify to be a Multi-Skilled worker
- Minimum of 4 years of construction experience in Singapore; and 2 acceptable certifications.
- For First certification: Any SEC or SEC(K) certifications; or Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) certification, for Malaysian WPH
- OR Second certification: Any SEC(K) trade certification in a different trade from the first certification
- Meet Continuing Education & Training (CET) requirements (for Renewal).
- Valid Work Pass Copy
- Valid Passport Copy
- First SEC(K) Certificate or Statement
- WP Online (Original download from MOM Website)
- Acknowledgement Notice (AN)
- Registration Form
61 Senoko Drive Singapore 758238