Presenting Financial Solutions as Financial Services Consultant (PFS-B1)
- Hours: 8
- Class Size: 40
- Course Funding: N.A.
Fee: $1070.00 w/GST
Presenting Financial Solutions as Financial Services Consultant is designed to equip participants with in-depth understanding of different client’s financial needs and objectives via multiple case studies and with structured financial planning tools, embedded with presentation skills. In financial planning, our aim is to provide a holistic financial solution to client, which is based on client’s financial goal which they want to achieve in the future. However, while presenting financial plan and solution to client, many Financial Services Consultants tend to focus on the solutions, and client may feel we are push-selling. As a Financial Services Consultant, we should put client first, product second. We should be able to help client to visualise clearly and realistically about the direction of the proposed financial solution & plan and help them addressing areas which they may have neglected. This 1-day training will start with identifying different client’s financial needs and objectives. Participants will learn about the common pitfalls of presenting financial solutions and understand the common objections as well as its root cause, a financial services consultant may face – Why clients are behaving in certain way and why they find your proposed solution is not helpful. The programme shares useful and realistic financial and presentation tool to help enhancing participants’ ability in articulating client’s needs. Finally, participants learn about the importance of “Empathy” and “Client first, product second” – being a client-centric financial services consultant. With such techniques and tools, financial services consultant is able to build long-term relationships with their clients by helping client to discover wider and other potential scope of their financial needs.
- Discover client’s needs and objectives through effective questioning, without “interrogating” client
- Understand common pitfalls, objections, and root cause of such objections
- Utilise financial tools, presentation tools, and concept-sharing structure to help client understand proposed solutions better
- Handle client’s objections effectively through structured empathetic communication techniques
- Discover client’s financial needs and objectives and questioning skills without “interrogating” client.
- Understand the type of common pitfalls, objections, client’s behaviour and root cause of such objections.
- Learn to utilise financial and presentation tools & concept-sharing structure which help client to understand our proposed solutions better.
- Learn to handle client’s objections effectively through structured empathetic communication techniques.